Greg’s Japanese Auto Renton
Welcome To Greg’s. The Best Japanese Auto Repair Shop In Renton
This is where it all began. On April 1st, 1987, Greg’s Japanese Auto opened their first store in Renton, WA. The store opened with a mere 1,200 sq. ft. The original staff included founder Greg Huntley, brother David, and their first technician Leonard Gidley.
As the word got out about Greg’s superior service, more and more people started coming through the door. Clearly, Greg’s needed more room. As space became available we added to the original square footage. In 1996, Greg’s outgrew their space again and moved to a larger space right across the parking lot to their present location. The store has 12 lifts and 12 service bays with plenty of parking.
- 5,320 total sq. ft.
- 12 service bays and 12 lifts
- Modern, updated auto repair and service equipment and technologies
- ASE Certified Technicians and ASE Certified Master Technicians
- WA State Authorized Emissions Specialist
- Courtesy Local Shuttle Service
- Comfortable waiting area with TV and drinks (coffee, water, etc.)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children’s play area