Mazda Service and Repair
Your Mazda Dealer Alternative throughout the Puget Sound.
Mazda vehicles are fun to drive and offer great performance and reliability. The experienced auto repair technicians at Greg’s Japanese Auto can help keep the fun in your car as well as extend its performance, safety and reliability. Our ASE Certified Technicians can perform all Mazda services and maintenance, as well as any repairs that your Mazda may require. Need a professional diagnosis or have a check engine light? We can take care of that, too.
Greg’s Japanese Auto is your Mazda dealership alternative. You don’t have to take your Mazda to your local Mazda dealership to get your auto repairs and services done. Our professional ASE Certified Technicians are authorized to perform all of your Mazda’s factory recommended maintenance services in order to keep your New Car Warranty or Extended Warranty intact.
Auto repair and services that our ASE Certified Technicians can perform on your Mazda include:
- Brake repairs and services
- Check engine light diagnosis
- Lube, oil and filter change
- Fluid Exchange Services
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Vehicle Inspections – including Pre-Buyer Inspection
- Preventive maintenance services – including 30-60-90,000 Mile Maintenance Services
- Electrical system repairs
- Engine repairs and tune ups
- Exhaust system repairs and services, including mufflers
- Suspension system repairs and services, including alignments, shocks and struts
- Transmission repairs and services
- Cooling system repairs and services
- Air conditioning repairs and services
- And much more
You can find a Greg’s Japanese Auto in the following Puget Sound locations:
Why should you choose Greg’s Japanese Auto for all your auto repair needs?
- 15 Month / 15,000 Mile Local Warranty
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Customer Rewards Program
- Free Nationwide 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Local Shuttle Service
- We use parts that meet or exceed OEM standards
- WA State Authorized Emissions Repair