Kia Service and Repair throughout the Puget Sound!
Kia auto repair services by Greg’s Japanese Auto
Maintaining your Kia on a regular basis is the key to extending its life, reliability and performance. The professional auto repair mechanics at Greg’s Japanese Auto can help you maintain your Kia so you can enjoy your vehicle for many years to come. Check engine light diagnosis? Need a Kia auto repair? We can help with that, too.
Greg’s Japanese Auto is your Kia dealership alternative. You don’t have to take your Kia to your local Kia dealership to get your auto repairs and services done. Our professional ASE Certified Technicians are authorized to perform all of your Kia’s recommended maintenance services in order to keep your New Car Warranty or Extended Warranty intact.
Auto repair and services that our ASE Certified Technicians can perform on your Kia include:
- Brake repairs and services
- Check engine light diagnosis
- Lube, oil and filter change
- Fluid Exchange Services
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Vehicle Inspections – including Pre-Buyer Inspection
- Preventive maintenance services – including 30-60-90,000 Mile Maintenance Services
- Electrical system repairs
- Engine repairs and tune ups
- Exhaust system repairs and services, including mufflers
- Suspension system repairs and services, including alignments, shocks and struts
- Transmission repairs and services
- Cooling system repairs and services
- Air conditioning repairs and services
- And much more
You can find a Greg’s Japanese Auto in the following Puget Sound locations:
Why should you choose Greg’s Japanese Auto for all your auto repair needs?
- 15 Month / 15,000 Mile Local Warranty
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Customer Rewards Program
- Free Nationwide 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Local Shuttle Service
- We use parts that meet or exceed OEM standards
- WA State Authorized Emissions Repair