Take the fear out of your next car buying experience.
Greg’s Japanese Auto offers pre-buyer inspections.
Car buying can often be a stressful experience – especially if you’re looking to buy a pre-owned vehicle. You want to have the peace-of-mind knowing that the car you want to buy isn’t a lemon. The auto repair technicians at Greg’s Japanese Auto can help take the fear and the guesswork out of buying your next pre-owned vehicle, with our Pre-Buyer Inspection Service.
Pre-Buyer Inspection Service
With Greg’s Japanese Auto’s Peace-of-Mind Pre-Buyer Inspection Service, our experienced and professional auto repair technicians will perform a complete vehicle inspection and give you an unbiased report on the status of the pre-owned vehicle you are looking at buying.
Pre-Buyer Inspection service includes:
- Test Drive (clutch, transmission, brakes, steering, suspension, noises)
- Check all fluids (level, condition)
- Check for leakage (oil, transmission, differential)
- Check battery voltage and alternator output
- Inspect cooling system and hose condition
- Inspect drive belts
- Inspect fuel system (filters, lines, etc.)
- Inspect ignition system (each spark plug, wires, cap, rotor)
- Inspect brake wear
- Inspect tire wear
- Inspect shocks or struts
- Inspect steering assembly and power steering unit
- Check clutch adjustment
- Inspect door and window operation
- Visually inspect wiring harness
- Test electrical (fuses, horn, wipers, and washers, radio, heater-A/C, etc.)
- Check head lights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.
- Check for jack, spare tire, etc.
- and more
Go to our Locations Page to find the Greg’s Japanese Auto location nearest you to schedule your Pre-Buyer Inspection Service.