Is your check engine light on? Experiencing car troubles?
Don’t play the guessing game – bring your car to Greg’s Japanese Auto for expert diagnostics.
If your check engine light is on, or if you are experiencing problems with your car the best thing you can do is to bring it to Greg’s Japanese Auto for our expert diagnosis and analysis. You don’t want to just guess what’s wrong with it. That can cost you lots of time and money. At Greg’s, our experienced auto repair mechanics take the guesswork out of diagnostics. We will pinpoint the problem so you know exactly what is wrong and what should be done to repair it.
Every Greg’s Japanese Auto location is fully equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment. We have ASE Certified Technicians at every shop who are experienced at auto repair and diagnostics. So whether you own an Acura, Toyota, Subaru or Nissan or any other Japanese car or truck – Greg’s Japanese is the number one choice for professional auto repair diagnostics.
With eight locations throughout Seattle, there is a Greg’s Japanese Automotive location near you:
Before you come in, be sure to take note of the symptoms you have been experiencing so you can describe it in detail. This will aid our auto repair mechanics in diagnosing your car troubles.
Why should you choose Greg’s Japanese Auto for all your foreign auto repair needs?
- 15 Month / 15,000 Mile Local Warranty
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Customer Rewards Program
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Local Shuttle Service
- We use parts that meet or exceed OEM standards
- WA State Authorized Emissions Repair
Greg’s Japanese Auto offers a full range of auto repair services for your import vehicle. Auto repair services include:
- Air conditioning services
- Brake repair services
- Cooling system repair and service
- Alternator and battery service and repair
- Electrical System Repair
- Engine repairs
- Exhaust system repairs and services, including mufflers
- Fuel system repairs and services
- Vehicle inspections – including our Peace-of-Mind Pre-Buyer Inspection
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services
- Fluid Flush Services
- Suspension system and alignments, including shocks and struts
- Tire services, repair and tire rotations
- Transmission system services and repairs
- And much more