About Greg’s Japanese Auto in Western Washington
Established in 1987, Greg’s Japanese Auto is the largest family-owned independent Japanese auto repair facility in the Northwest. Greg’s Japanese Auto is your dealer alternative. We specialize in the care and maintenance of your Japanese vehicle. With ASE Certified Technicians and state-of-the-art equipment, you can rest assured your vehicle is in the right hands.
Owners Greg and David Huntley pride themselves with their customer service expectations at all locations. We have one of the highest customer service satisfaction ratings in the country! We are sure once you try us, you will be a lifelong Greg’s Japanese Auto customer.
Greg’s Japanese Auto employs professionally trained and experienced technicians and service staff to ensure our customers get the best auto repair experience. Each one of our 8 locations throughout Western Washington has a least one ASE Certified Master Technician. Every location also has at least one WA State Authorized Emissions Repair Specialist.
Our technicians undergo required continual training. This ensures they stay up-to-date with the latest automotive technologies and repair and service techniques. All our technicians are trained and experienced in repairing and servicing Japanese makes, including:
The mission of all Greg’s Japanese Auto repair centers throughout Western Washington is the same: to provide outstanding auto repair service to every customer so as to ensure peace-of-mind, safety, and reliability of their vehicle.
To this end, we are committed to providing excellent customer service in the following ways:
- Provide estimates of repairs and services upfront and to never proceed with repair without prior customer authorization
- Use parts that meet or exceed original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) standards
- Advise each customer with recommended repairs and services in the following order of importance: safety, reliability, performance
- Educate customers about their manufacturer-recommended maintenance services to ensure their vehicle’s continued safety, reliability, and performance
- Remain up-to-date on the latest Technical Service Bulletins and recalls and inform our customers of any such related service or repair
- Require all of our mechanics to undergo continuing training to remain up-to-date on the latest technical information, technology, and auto repair and service techniques
- Ensure that all of our facilities are equipped with the latest technologies
Eco-Friendly Auto Repair
Greg’s Japanese Auto is firmly committed to protecting the beautiful environment of the Puget Sound Region. We strive to ensure that all of our Greg’s Japanese Auto repair facilities throughout Western Washington implement eco-friendly practices on a daily basis. We want to help keep our local communities like Seattle, Lynnwood, Federal Way, Bellevue, and Puyallup a cleaner place to live, because we live here too!
At Greg’s Japanese Auto, we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint by:
- Reducing hazardous materials
- Replacing solvent-based parts cleaners with water-based systems
- Heating our buildings with recycled oil